Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The Authors submitting a manuscript has understood that if accepted for publication on Jurnal Belantara, the copyright of the article shall be assigned to Jurnal Belantara of the Forest Study Program University of Mataram as the publisher of the journal. Copyright encompasses rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all forms and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms, and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations.
Jurnal Belantara of the Forest Study Program University of Mataram and the Editors make every effort to ensure that no wrong or misleading data, opinions, or statements be published in the journal. In any way, the contents of the articles and advertisements published in Jurnal Belantara are the sole responsibility of their respective authors and advertisers.
We strongly encourage that manuscripts be submitted to the online journal system in http://belantara.unram.ac.id/index.php/JBL/index. Authors are required to create an account and submit the manuscripts online. For submission inquiries, please follow the submission instructions on the website. If the author has any problems with the online submission, please contact Editorial Office at the following email: email@example.com
Contributors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any materials, including photographs and illustrations, for which they do not hold the copyright and for ensuring that the appropriate acknowledgments are included in the manuscript.
Users of this website will be licensed to use materials from this website following the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. No fees charged. Please use the materials accordingly.